Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Sons Of Brightwill Cover and Status

Work on the Sons of Brightwill is accelerating rapidly, and results are starting to show.

The most obvious showing of progress is the arrival of the cover. Marcus Froment (of www.marcusfroment.com), rendered the character staring at you.

This morning the first chapter was sent to Beta Readers and to the Editor and I'm busy editing the rest before I write the final draft of the book's ending.

I think this has become a very entertaining Fantasy Adventure novel, and I can honestly say I've enjoyed every part of the writing. The challenge of containing this setting, story, the characters and everything else in the one short book has made things more difficult by an extreme degree, but the challenge was welcome.

I certainly hope the early readers enjoy this book as much as I loved the writing. We'll see.

RL

No comments: