Monday, February 21, 2011

A Candid Interview Of Yours Truly At Author Culture!

It's been a while since anyone has asked me questions about what I do in a public space. I receive plenty of emails from people with pointed questions about Spinward Fringe, self publishing, and other topics involving what I do every day.

The great thing about the interview that was just published at Author Culture is that a lot of the same questions are answered publicly now, and with more specific detail. This interview asks questions about my routine, the reality of offering the first book free with regards to how well that spreads the word about my work, book trailers and more. I enjoyed answering so much that I offered a few details I've always been tight lipped about.


Thanks to everyone at Author Culture for having an interest, especially Johne The Sky Pirate!

RL

[I accept most interview requests, especially those that focus on the content of the Spinward Fringe series.]

No comments: