Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Coming Soon...


I can't keep this under wraps any longer!

A real test is in order now that some basic audio equipment is in place in our little studio. Since I can't write for 12 hours a day, and I have some spare time, the First Reader and I will be putting together a podcast.

I don't have a radio voice, but we're going to produce the best, most entertaining podcast possible in a limited series. It'll be freely available and highly Spinward Fringe centric.

The idea comes from several conversations the First Reader and I had while we were hanging out and setting up the studio and office space. He's also working on the encyclopedia, and the questions he's coming up with about the universe are not only the kinds of things multiple-time readers have been wondering, but they go well beyond.

As it stands, the podcast will be cut in half hour episodes, it will be free, and the number of episodes will be determined by how much interesting material we have.

Like everything else surrounding the Spinward Fringe series, you have a say in what you want us to include in the podcast.

Over the next two weeks I'm going to be asking for input from you, starting right now.

I'm leaving the name of the podcast up to you, so post your ideas in the comments, in the Facebook group, or on Twitter @randolphlalonde.

RL

No comments: