Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Track the Progress of Broadcast 10!

This week work on Spinward Fringe Broadcast 10: Freeground began, and I have to say I'm enjoying myself immensely. The correlation to how much I enjoy writing a book to how many five star ratings it gets is pretty clear to me at this point. The solution? Only write stories I find worthwhile, dramatic, emotional and that are fun in many places.

The war continues in Broadcast 10, and I can't wait to finish this so I can have this in front of you. It's good to be back from writing horror, which was a very interesting departure for a while. I plan on returning to that genre, but I think I'll finish writing a couple more Spinward Fringe novels first.

I hope that's all right with everyone!

Now, thanks to National Novel Writing Month (and my participation in it), you can track my progress as I write this draft of the novel. The normal requirement to "win" NaNoWriMo is to complete 50,000 words in 30 days, but I'm doubling down, shooting for at least 100,000 words in November. By clicking the link below, you can see how I'm doing, and how many words I'm putting down per day. I'll be updating the count until early evening every day until I'm finished the rough draft.

My National Novel Writing Month Page

RL

[I'm excited, are you excited? I'm excited!]

No comments: