Saturday, November 18, 2017

Carnie's Tale Is Everywhere

Chapter 30 of Carnie's Tale is up and chapter 15 is free! 15 is the last chapter available to non-subscribers, but the whole book is out, so you can download it to your reader from your favourite retailer now.

Chapter 29 did go up on Wednesday as scheduled, but there was no announcement since I was putting out a dumpster fire of my own making at the time (Sorry about that to all affected. If you preordered and still have a problem, update your book using Amazon's dashboard).

Other than an issue with Amazon, the launch for Carnie's Tale went really well. Thanks to a few positive reviews, people who were hesitant to check the book out are picking it up this week. I'm just glad I got things fixed in time for Thanksgiving in the US, since most of the emails I'm receiving now are from people who are thanking me for releasing something in time for their long trips to visit family.

Thank you for supporting this book, I hope everyone enjoys it!

 
RL
 
[Broadcast 11: Revenge is next!]

1 comment:

LeChinois said...

LaLonde is a genius. He may even be a towering genius.

These are some of the best tales I’ve read, since I was 8, about 65 years ago. Not spell-binding, but teriffic plot, organization, and writing.

It’s brilliant how he transforms his characters when he wants them to have new “assignments” in his universe’

I reblogged a segment:
https://rightwingconservativenewsblog.com/2017/11/20/spinward-fringe-broadcast-2-by-randolph-lalonde/